Sunday 24 May 2015

We went riding at this farm track. It was crowed on the big track. There was a big track and a little track. The little riders like us went on the little track. It was not to crowed on the little track. It was awesome I was passing a lot of people on the track. Jackson was there he was going xtrmeley quick. It rained for a bit we got really muddy. My cassens were there and some of my friends. There were quick riders on the big track and the little track. There was a hill climb on the little track and the big track. I was wheel spinning a lot up the hill. My brother Patch I was going up the hill behind him he flick a hole lot of mud and dirt up at me. I was racing my cassens and some of my friends.    

My mum took these cool photos. 

1 comment:

  1. It was a great day motorbike riding, heaps of fun. Great story about your day.

    ReplyDelete