Tuesday 16 June 2015

Questions after the nyld


What did you think of NYLD 2015. Give your opinion and reasons why you hold these opinions (at least 4 sentences). I found it really cool and exciting. I found it really exciting because the speakers were really enter resting. I liked the drive to there and back.


Who was your favourite speaker and why? (Describe in at least 4 sentences). I liked William pike because he loved the outdoors and I love the outdoors to. Some of the stuff that he talked about I loved it too. So I got really hooked in to his speech.


What have you learnt about being a leader? (At least 4 sentences). I have learnt that you have to be really responsible for your own actions and stuff. You have to pay a lot of attention to instructions and other important stuff.


How could you use this learning here at school? (At least 4 sentences). You could listen to the teacher and pay attention to other students. Be respectable to students that op roach you  


Action points - something I am going to work on (a goal) from NYLD: I need to be responsible for more in class. And play way more attention to the teacher.  


My favourite quotes were (remember to say who said them): no passion no limits from Williams pike

2 comments:

  1. So pleased you had fun Barnie, well done with your writing. From Leith and Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peanut butter jelly time😄!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete