Monday 21 September 2015

When I have used grit

The meaning of grit?
Grit is persistence and resilience it means if something is hard or you think it is impossible you still give it your best shot. Pretend you fall of your bike you get up and and keep trying and don't give up.
When I have used grit at school:
At school when we first started using number lines for working out maths problems. I found it confusing and really hard and combating. I knew when I have worked out how to use number lines it will be way easier to work out the maths problems. I was getting frustrated because I could not get how to use number lines I was so close to just giving up and not worrying about it. But no I said to myself I am going to do this in a matter of seconds I just got it yes I yelled out.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Barnie, sounds like you are really trying hard at understanding maths. 😊

    ReplyDelete